For Questions About Our Virtual Wisconsin Psychiatry Services, See Below.
What locations do you serve?
We serve patients located in the state of Wisconsin.
What age group do you serve?
Are visits online or in person?
Do you accept insurance?
We accept AETNA. Patients on other insurance panels if still wanting to receive our services would have to pay the self pay fee. We will give the patient a superbill/receipt alongside a guide on how to submit to their insurer for reimbursement.
How much are your fees?
- $450 : Initial comprehensive evaluation, upto 60 minutes session
- $225: Standard follow up visits including medication management and/or brief psychotherapy, upto 30 minute session
- $150: For patients who have been stabilized on a medication regimen with no new complaints/concerns, upto 15 minute session.
What is your cancellation policy?
We request that you inform us of your cancellation at least 48 hours prior to a new patient evaluation and 24 hours prior to a follow up appointment.
– After that cancellation fees are billed at 1/2 the cost of the appointment rate
– Missed appointments are billed at the same rate as the visit
– You can cancel by sending a message via pt portal or leaving a voicemail.
– We do understand that emergencies arise and will waive the fee for a missed or canceled appointment once per year.
How do I change my appointment?
What are your office hours?
How do current patients request a refill?
Are there medications you do not prescribe?
Yes, as this is a telepsychiatry practice, Federal Law (Ryan Haight Act) limits our ability to prescribe controlled substances including benzodiazepines, stimulants and similar category medications. We can provide alternatives to these medications.
Schedule Free 15 Minute Evaluation